Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine Tea Vignette

I changed my Hallway Vignette from Winter to a Valentines Tea!


Linking to the following Blog Parties:
Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Tablescape Thursday
Honey @ 2805 for Potpourri Friday
Shannon @ Cozy Home Scenes for Your Cozy Home Party





The little rose shutters were in the bathroom of our home in AR when we bought it and I just loved them to much to leave them behind....

Sugar & Creamer Set was a gift from my Aunt.....

The candle-bling was purchased at a Thrift Store in TN for $1.00 

Care for some Peppermint Tea?

Vintage Table Runner....



Vintage Coffee/Tea Pot was a Thrift Store purchase for $7.99 and I just love it!!

Thank You for stopping by and have a wonderful night!!



17 comments:

  1. How gorgeous sweet Aledia! I'm loving this vignette. The little screan is my fav, sooo pretty. Your linen is gorgeous too. The vintage coffee pot...FOR $7.99?!?!?!
    Happy Valentine's.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful vignette. I love the little rose shutters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty vignette! The silver sugar & creamer are beautiful and the rose shutters are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty tea vignette! I love your thrift store purchases!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aledia, what a pretty vignette! I am now a happy follower via Table Top Tuesday. I hope you will follow me, too! God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful. I would have taken those shutters when I moved too. They are gorgeous! Your silver sugar and creamer and the coffe pot are wonderful too. The coffee pot was a great find. I look for silver pieces at Goodwill, but they are either broken or way too expensive. Maybe one day I'll luck out like you did.

    Thanks for sharing your white shabby table and goodies at my party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How absolutely beautiful!!!! (hugs) your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hallway vignette both ways. Those shutters are so cute, no wonder you didn't want to leave them behind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is so pretty! Thanks for stopping by and visiting.
    xo
    JoAnne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely vignette! I would have had a hard time leaving that pretty rose shutter/screen behind as well! Good choice!

    THanks so much for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog.
    Everything so beautiful in your blog so romantic.
    Blessing
    XO
    Isora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just so cute! Love you blog and I'm your newest follower! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aledia,
    This is so cute!! Love the table first of all and the vintage linen!!

    So pretty!
    Thanks so much for your visit!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet! Thanks for stopping by Moose Mouse Creations, I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! I'm a new follower :)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!