Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Above the Kitchen Cupboard Part II

Today I woke up to Tornado and Flash Flood Warnings! Not exactly how I wanted to spend my day, especially after having been sick for three days and nights. We are safe and sound though and I spent the day straightening up and doing laundry. It's amazing how the house looks after a few days of mommy being on the couch or in bed lol....

On with the Kitchen Cupboard!

I purchased the mirror stand at a Garage Sale a couple years ago for $2.00, it is Home Interior!
The white picture I purchased from my Aunts Garage Sale for $3.00
Blingy candle stand was a $2.00 Goodwill find
The little girl on the swing with a bird perched on her hand was also a Goodwill find for .50
Birdhouse, nest and stand were all thrifty finds.
  

I just LOVE this birdhouse!! The bottom is out of it which allows me to use it like a cloche. I placed a little bird from the Dollar Tree on a nest underneath and the cat who is carefully watching the bird belonged to my Mamaw. The little bluebird is very thankful to be on the outside looking in!!     

I found this cute little tray at the Goodwill for $1.00!
I have not looked up the wording on it yet so I sure hope it is G-rated!! lol....   

   
Well, that concludes what is above the Kitchen Cupboard. Next week I will be showing some more of the bird decor that is throughout the kitchen. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great night!

8 comments:

  1. Your mirror stand is so pretty and I know I would be using it in many different vignettes! You have some lovely pieces there! Hope your week is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This vingette is so pretty. I love the mirror and the little birdcage. Love it all.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mirror and birdhouse. Very pretty vignette! Have a wonderful day! Blessings,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aledia,

    I'm your swap partner for the Easter swap and I need info from you please. I couldn't find an email on your site, so could you please email me at meriw@cox.net, I'm very excited to get to know you.

    Hugs,
    Meri of ImagiMeri's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aledia, I hope the storms pass you and your loved ones by and that you stay safe and warm.

    Your above-the-kitchen-cupboard vignette is so beautifully composed. I love all the elements, especially that charming little tray you found at Goodwill.

    Thank you so much for visiting me at Rook No. 17! Following back,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the winner of the angel vignettes giveaway.. Please drop me your address so i can get them in the mail next week. Check my blog for e-mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aledia,
    So pretty! I love all the Home Interiors things!!
    The mirror is stunning!!

    Stay safe and sound in light of this bed weather!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You have really been treasure hunting and found some wonderful things! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday! I appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!