Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rednesday Wednesday

We will be celebrating our Valentines Day on Saturday. With Darling Dears works schedule and Small Prince being sick we had to postpone our celebration. However, I did bake a cake to follow our dinner on Valentines Day. We really love breakfast food around here so I made scrambled eggs, sausage, gravy and heart shaped biscuits! We also had some fresh strawberries on the side sprinkled with some sugar. It was a quiet and enjoyable evening at home but I'm looking forward to Saturday!


Joining Sue at It's A Very Cherry World for Rednesday Wednesday



Circle of Cherries for a never ending love for my family.I hope you had an enjoyable day with the ones you love! 

                                                             

7 comments:

  1. Hi Aledia,
    Want to wish you a fun day saturday when you celebrate Valentines day. Your heart shaped cake looks so yummy and what a neat idea to make biscuits into a valentine shape.
    Thank you for being my new follower on my blog (I just joined yours) and for the lovely comment. Im going to try and fine your post on the teapot fabric we have.
    Nancy
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got my mouth watering over the thought of heart-shaped biscuits and gravy! I bet that cake was a big hit, baked with love!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sick last year and we celebrated our V-day late....but never too late for love. I love breakfast for dinner and your biscuits look yummy! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just made my day plum perfect by stopping by
    Have a Happy belated Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love breakfast food anytime of day. Sounds like a nice Valentine dinner. Your cake looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that looks fabulous, I agree, I love nothing better than breakfast for dinner!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great Valentine's Day. Those biscuits are so cute. When I was little, my Mom used to let me play with the extra biscuit dough. I'd have fun cutting it into stars or flowers with the cookie cutters and baking my biscuits. Of course they were rock hard from being handled so much, but I had fun anyway. Thanks for the memory and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!