Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Farewell to Fall Tablescape

Fall has come and gone and winter is now upon us. I wanted to share a few pictures of one of my Fall Tablescapes that I did before I start jumping into Winter and Christmas decor. I have a terrible sinus headache tonight so this will be a short and sweet post. Have a great night everyone and stay warm!!





Charger Plates are from Target and were $1.25 each
Yellow Dinner Plates are Better Homes & Gardens and wer purchased at Goodwill for $1.00 each
Leaf Plates were a Garage Sale find and were $5.00 for the set of 4
Pheasent Plates were purchased at a Thrift Store for $2.92 for the set of 4








We have so much to be thankful for!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful table, Aledia...you got a great deal on the pheasant plates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Aledia sweet girl, what a fabulous tablescape, I just love your dishes, the pheasent plates are so pretty and a deal too! I also love your chargers and the other layers of plates. Such pretty napkin leave rings, they go so well with your leaf plates. Lovely. Thanks for your kind and sweet visit. Happy Holidays.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!