Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall Fun at Maple Lane Farm

Last week we had the opportunity to go to Maple Lane Farms in Greenback, TN.
It was a load of fun! They have a 10 acre corn maze, pumpkin patch, food, a little country store and so much more! Small Prince had the best time being our leader through the maze and when it came time for bed that evening he was the first one out.  

On the bus headed to the Farm!


Here we go!





We made it!!

Mama's lil pumpkin.... 


I love this old wagon!


The cutest pumpkin in the patch!

I'd love to hear what you and your family have done for some Fall fun!!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back into the blogging world...looks like a fun outing for your little prince. Did he get to pick out his Halloween pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day and your model is such a good looking boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Aledia, your little prince is adorable with the pumpkins and all, such beautiful pictures you took! Yeah, it's a lot of fun and a mess, my daughter showed me this last Feb. and I made it with the girls, but the mess was awful, they didn't even cooperate, just wanted to eat it, lol! Just give him a kitchen wooden rolling pin to mash the oreos and they just love it!! My daughter decided to use the real pic, so here it is neatly. Hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aledia your beautiful son looks so much like you!! Too cute!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun day and what a sweet prince! Thanks for following me.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute photos! I love going to farms and pumpkin patches in the fall.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!