Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Tablescape

I spent this last weekend with my dear sister and her friend, we had a most wonderful time! We enjoyed goulash, cheese bread and veggies for dinner with todays tablescape. Afterwards we spent the evening playing games, looking at Christmas lights, singing carols and just enjoying our time together.

The next day we went shopping and made a stop at Sonic on the way home before they had to travel back. The time was short but we certainly enjoyed every minute of it!! 

We will be able to have Christmas with both mine and Darling Dears family this year and we are so happy to be living closer to everyone now.

I pray that you all enjoy your Christmas with your family and have safe travels!

Joining: Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday!


My dishes are the same as I used last year, they were a gift from Darling Dears Granny and I enjoy bringing them out every year and finding new ways to decorate a tablescape with them.


The napkins are actually bandannas that I purchased at Walmart for $1.00 each.
The little decorative Christmas bulb on each end are from the Dollar Tree. 















Green chair sashes are decorated with a Martha Stewart poinsettia napkin ring.
The sashes were purchased on Craigslist and the napkin rings are from K-mart about oh.....10 yrs ago lol.... 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and festive! Love the chair sashes! I am thinking I need to try doing that for at least one tablescape at some point. Genius using the bandanas and how you dressed them up!
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Christmas tablescape, I love the bandana napkins!
    Karee

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beautiful tablescape. Love it...and I so much love red....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely lady.
    How did I miss your Beautiful Tablescape for Christmas so sorry. You did a lovely job putting this all together. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my new Tablescape.
    Hope you have a wonderful Merry Christmas with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!