Monday, November 15, 2010

Tn & Another one of Moms Tablescapes

I know it's been a couple weeks since I last posted but boy has it ever been busy!
With so many schedules and family members living in several states it makes it hard for everyone to be together for Thanksgiving however, Little Prince and I have made our way to Tn to be with my family for Thanksgiving Dinner, sad to say Mr. Darling Dear is not able to spend it with us as he only has Thanksgiving Day off with the Co. that he works for.

So! I wanted to share my Moms tablescape with you. This is what she currently has on the table and this week we will be setting it again for a service of 12 and we are so excited! Yes, I will be posting the Big Dinner as well.











I am linking to: A Stroll thru Life for Table Top Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. Great table, Aledia! Happy Monday! La

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very festive! You have captured fall so very beautifully...
    Hugs to you, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tablescape. Love the linens and the dishes are wonderful. Your centerpiece is so perfect for the season. Just gorgeous. Thanks so much for linking to TTT. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!