Sunday, November 28, 2010

Grapevine Christmas Wreath

Linking to Metamorphosis Monday with Susan at BNOTP.
Visit her here for some more wonderful transformations!  http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com


I found this gigantic grapevine wreath at a church rummage sale and they only wanted $5.00 for it so I snagged it right away and since my mom has a gigantic window on the front porch I gave it to her.

I wasn't able to get a picture of it before mom had a big bow and some large Christmas balls added to it but you can see the transformation from there.



We purchased some Dollar Tree Bulbs and Ribbon


Mom also found some silver beads and a couple of little snow bird picks in with her Christmas Collection to add as well. 



These little snow birds are just too cute!

And now for the finished product!







Thank You so much for visiting!



4 comments:

  1. Great find. I love the Dollar Store for just such additions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Wow...you got some great deals...and the wreath looks so pretty. I also want mention what a beautiful header you have...I just learned to make collage headers so I really appreciate your talent.

    And...thank you also for visiting me a leaving such a nice comment.(-:

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!