Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cornbread Salad

I received a comment asking what cornbread salad was so, Alycia here ya go! :) I hope you will make it and let me know if you like it as much as our family does.  Blessings~

1-Head of Lettuce
1-Head of Cauliflower
5-6 Green Onions
5-6 Diced Tomatoes
1 Green Pepper
1-Pt of Mayo
2-Boxes of Cornbread Mix (we use the jiffy)
1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
7 slices of Bacon Fried Crisp and broke into small pieces. (we used Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits and they were wonderful and you don't have to mess with frying your bacon)
Combine all ingredients and fix your cornbread mix as directed on the box when it is baked and cooled just crumble it into your salad, mix it up and your ready to go! 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this recipe before. It looks great!

    Thank you so much for dropping in and visiting my blog. It's lovely to meet you!

    Best wishes for a wonderful week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!