Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Another Angel in Heavens Choir.....

A couple weeks ago I posted about a very dear soldier friend that we lost. On the morning of his viewing we received a call that my Aunt Roxanne (my moms sister) had passed away. She had been sick for many years....she had liver cancer and lupus just to name a few. She started going down hill very quickly in the last 6 months or so. I was able to make a trip and see her back in October, little did I know it would be the last time I would see her alive. 


Having two viewings and two funerals in one weeks time was extremely rough. We know that both Dustin and my Aunt were saved, born again Christians and have entered Heavens Gates and are now strolling on streets of gold. We have that assurance that we will see them again but it is still hard knowing that they are no longer with us.


Please keep the families of these two very dear people in your thoughts and prayers.


We love and miss you Roxanne....


    
                                           Thank You Dustin......we love and miss you


2 comments:

  1. I am sorry for your double loss, Aledia. May they both rest in peace. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aledia...I know there aren't any words to make you feel better. I too am very sorry for your loss. It's never easy losing anyone, but I can't imagine losing two people close to me in that short amount of time.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!