Monday, June 6, 2011

Boxes + Tape = We're Moving!

Yes! it is true, we are moving!!

Mr. Darling Dear has accepted a new position and we will be moving to Louisville, Ky.
                                                                                 
 We are so very excited and have much to do. Lots of boxes and tape being purchased at our house.

                                                                                   

"Lil" man and I are currently in Tn and Ky visiting family and house hunting.
Lots of fun things going on here but as soon as we get back we will be packing and getting our house ready to sell.

I will do my best to keep up with blog posting and comments but stop by and say hi! if you get a chance and I will keep everyone up to date with our big adventure!

Have a great week and God Bless!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!