Tuesday, March 15, 2011

~Rednesday Wednesday~

It's time to go visit Sue at It's a Very Cherry World!  for another Rednesday Wednesday.
Enjoy!!



This is a cute little apron that I picked up at the Flea Market for a whopping .50!


This apron was purchased at the same booth and time as the previous one and yes, it to was only .50!


I LOVE the pocket on this one!!




A single red rose that Darling Dear brought home to me last week.
   

Ah! UNO I taught my lil man how to play and it's become an every day thing........several times a day to be exact! :) I have to say he is very good and LOVES the game. 

Well that's all I have for this week! May your Rednesday Wednesday be Plum Perfect!!
                                                                                       




4 comments:

  1. I like all your reds.. mine is ready too.

    mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you can find a wonderful apron for such a good price! What wonderful finds....love the aprons..and they are red which makes them even better!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great price on the aprons! They are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice red apron feature today. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!