Thursday, February 24, 2011

I have received a ~Stylish Blogger Award~!!





 I have received my very first award! Tracy from  Welcome to Our World
 gave me a wonderful award of "The Stylish Blogger Award" and I am SO excited! Thank you so much!
 However, receiving the award comes with a few rules:

1. You must link back to the person who gave you the award to let them know you accept;

2. You must share 7 things about yourself; and

3. Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered bloggers and let them know about the award.

So...onto the 7 things about myself:
1. I LOVE the fact that I am a SAHM and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
2. I am a homeschooling mom.
3. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour.
4. I have recently opened up a "Plum Perfect" Booth at a local Flea Market.
5. I cherish all the "little things" in life because sometimes they are the "biggest" blessings.
6. I play the piano.
7. Now for something a little weird....I CAN NOT sleep with socks on :)   
Now, onto the last part of the award - pass it on to 15 recently discovered bloggers. These are in no particular order. 


So, what are you waiting for? Go check out these fantastic blogs! Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! I love Jesus too and I am proud and thankful to be a SAHM! I would love to see some pics of your booth, I will scroll down to see if I can find some. I have booths too!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. It made my day! I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!