Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'll Have a Blue Christmas!!

While being with my family in TN my mom and I have done a couple tablescapes. This week I want to share our "I'll have a Blue Christmas" Tablescape with you. I am joining Susan @ BNOTP for Tablescape Thursday.  Please visit her here http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/ to see many more beautiful tablescapes! But first, please take a moment to enjoy the video below!



Finished? OK.....on to the Tablescape!


Snowman chair covers that we found at a Yard Sale over the summer and the best part is we got the whole set for $2.00!




We started off with a snowflake from the Dollar Tree on our table then added our charger (they were $1.00 each but don't remember the name of the store) next is a snowflake dinner plate that mom found in Indiana at a Thrift Store for $1.05 each. Next is a light blue saucer that I picked up here in town at the local Habitat for Humanity Thrift Store and they were $2.00 for the set of four. We added another smaller snowflake ornament from the Dollar Tree and then sat a Dessert Dish on top (these were a gift to my mom from my brother). Inside the dish is a Christmas snowflake ornament from Walmart that we used for our place setting cards.  










The dollar tree snowflakes have so many possibilities!

Thank You so much for visiting and please come back next week for our Holly Jolly Christmas Tablescape! Have a blessed night!  

14 comments:

  1. I'm already looking forward to the Holly Jolly one because this one was terrific. I love all your use of blue. (And that silly "Blue Christmas" video to boot)

    Your chandelier is lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty snowflake dishes!!! I like the festivity of the blue and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and pretty table. I really enjoyed the soft blues and the whites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning. The blue and white is so winter. Love the snow flake dishes. Have a Happy holiday

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely blue tablescape. Love the snowflake/blue combination. I bet your little prince likes the snowmen chair covers. I'm your newest follower.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found some real bargains! I love the snowy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your mother have created a beautiful wintery tablescape. I've used snowflakes in my tablescape as well. Thanks for your visit and leaving such a sweet comment. I've enjoyed my visit here and have become one of your newest followers.

    Enjoy your day,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aledia, Your table looks really pretty! Blue and white are so elegant, and reminiscent of snowy scenes. Perfect for Christmas! I love how you layered the different pieces and your snowman centerpiece and table runner. Nicely done.
    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the blue and white scheme you have going. It's really cool. (pun not intended)... The big snowflakes are great under the plates. I also LOVE what you did with the chandelier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was inspired by your blue christmas and your chandy. So I scrambled all my blue and silver and was very pleased with the results. Will show it on between naps on the porch. HAPPY HOLIDAY

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blue and white table, very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. From one blue and white girl to another...love the change of pace tablescape for Christmas. Great job! Thank you for sharing your wonderful design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful blue Christmas. I have those chair covers, but haven't used them in years!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a nice idea to layer the snowflakes in the place setting. I love surprises like that. Just a wonderful blue table. Love all the blue touches.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet comments are so greatly appreciated and I read each and every one and do my best to always return the favor!